April 14, 2016: NewTek today announced NewTek TalkShow® VS 4000, the only professional, multi-channel video calling production system for both SDI and IP workflows, designed exclusively for conducting multiple live, production-ready Skype video calls simultaneously. NewTek TalkShow VS 4000 enables instant connection and live interaction with any combination or sequence of contacts in the world you can reach online via Skype, to facilitate compelling conversation and in-depth discussion between multiple remote guests in real time regardless of location. The unit can provide up to four Skype callers live on-air simultaneously.
TalkShow VS 4000 integrates Microsoft’s just-released Skype TX 4, which supports multi-channel video call management systems and is optimized to minimize distractions so producers can focus on great interviews with clean, full-resolution HD video, free from the pop-ups, interruptions, and notifications typical of regular Skype. TalkShow VS 4000 adds technical production functionality that professional broadcasters are familiar and comfortable with, including proc amp, white balance, advanced color configuration and automatic color correction, gain, graphic equalizer, compressor/limiter and noise gate controls.
TalkShow VS 4000 Summary:
- 1RU rack mountable hardware unit
- 4-in, 4-out industry-standard SDI I/O
- 4-in, 4-out IP I/O via NDI™, NewTek’s groundbreaking Network Device Interface™ technology
- Multi-channel video call management with up to 4 callers live-to-air
- Complete integration into SDI and IP video workflows
- Standalone call control and production control interfaces for independent call management and technical configuration.
- Comprehensive, behind-the-scenes video, audio, communication and monitoring capabilities
- Bundled with NewTek’s Webserver application for remote viewing of NDI sources from a web browser of any networked device, including iOS and Android devices
Learn more about NewTek TalkShow VS 4000